TEPHE is a free online-platform for professionals and local educators to connect, collaborate, and create 21st century, whole-child learning experiences for students. Pairing academic studies with real-world guest speakers has never been easier!
Professionals… Offer your Expertise to Schools!
Signup and create a Professional Profile (with your LinkedIn) to show your expertise to local schools
Apply to help local, teacher-created, ‘Projects’ or offer your own experience, designed and taught by you
Discuss and confirm details of experiences and schedule them into your calendar
2. Apply to help local, teacher-created, Projects or offer your own Experience, designed by you
*Professionals are always accompanied by a teacher and NEVER alone with any student(s)*
3. Discuss and confirm details of experiences and schedule them into your calendar
How can I help?
- Create a Professional Profile – Signup and create a professional profile. You can sync your LinkedIn account for easy creation. Once approved by the TEPHE staff you will have access to the entire TEPHE platform.
- Apply to Projects – Projects are created by educators and published in their local area. Find and apply to projects you think you could help with. The project’s creator can then review all applicants profiles and accept the best fit.
- Create Experiences – Directly impact the education of students in your community by creating an d offering an educational experience. These can be workshops, lectures, activities, or performances, the possibilities are really endless. Educators can search for and request these experiences with you directly.
TEPHE makes communicating and scheduling with educators a breeze 🙂
What if I don't know how to teach?
How much does TEPHE cost? and what are the commitments?
What does the Professional vetting process look like?
- Become TEPHE Verified – This is a ‘Best Practices’ test that you must score a 100% on
- Background Check – Using our 3rd-Party online background check you can pay to have a more robust background check
- TB Test – Get tested for TB at your local clinic and submit the results to be TB verified.
- Create new & edit experience offers
- Set radius of travel to determine schools who have access to you
- Apply to ‘Projects’ created by Teachers in your area
- Review and Accept Experience Requests
- Chat widget to communicate with Teachers
- Calendar widget to view all pending and scheduled experiences
**You are never obligated to accept any experience requests**
Let’s see an example…
Steve is a successful director who want’s to give back to his community.